- Indigenous Australian Perspectives in Social Marketing, Doctor of Philosophy, Marketing, Charles Sturt University, Jul 2020.
- Capturing cultural requirements in the design of a website for an Aboriginal community, Doctor of Philosophy, Information Technology, The University of Newcastle, February 2012.
- Evaluating Indigenous design features using cultural dimensions, Reece George, Keith Nesbitt, Michael Donovan, John Maynard, Proceedings of the Thirteenth Australasian User Interface Conference (2012).
- Identifying cultural design requirements for an Australian Indigenous website, Reece George, Keith Nesbitt, Patricia Gillard, Michael Donovan, Proceedings of the Eleventh Australasian Conference on User Interface (2010).
- Capturing culture and community in the design of an Indigenous website, Reece George, Keith Nesbitt, John Maynard, Michael Donovan, IJDesign (2007).
- Respect and challenge: Relational leadership through Indigenous research postgraduate supervision, Michelle Evans, Annette Gainsford, Reece George, Indigenous postgraduate education: Intercultural perspectives (2020).
- Developing SMS health messages for pregnant Indigenous Australians using persuasive technology, Reece George, Improving health management through clinical decision support systems (2016).