Reece George is a Martu man, an Indigenous Australian, from the Pilbara region of North-Western Australia. Reece has taught himself how to use an Apple pencil and an iPad pro to create Aboriginal vector artworks. Vector graphics are the highest quality digital images available, they work better for Aboriginal art because they can be scaled to any size without the loss of image quality.
Fine art canvas printing
Fine art printing isn’t the cheapest method, but it produces outstanding print quality, and long lasting durability. The printing process results in a protected canvas, that has water, UV and dust resistance built-in.
Canvas prints summary:
- Printer: Epson SureColor S80600 Eco-Solvent Printer
- Inks: Genuine Epson UltraChrome GS3 Inks (9 Colours)
- Canvas Material: Eclipse Premium Satin Solvent Canvas 310GSM
- Hanging System: Built-in, ready to hang
- Timber: 3.2cm* thick high quality timber designed for stretching canvases
*Thickness may vary, tolerance of +-2mm
Note: Marginal colour variations will occur, the print you hang on your wall may look different to the print you see on your computer screen. The colour reproduction is pretty close but a 100% exact colour match is not possible.
Stretched by hand
All canvases are cut and stretched by hand. This means each canvas is accurately and tightly stretched to perfection, to ensure that it does not sag over time.
Mirror edge type
The gallery wrap (also known as a bleed) is a lovely addition to your canvas print and is a favoured finish for photo canvas prints. The outer edges of your image are copied, based upon the thickness of the stretcher bars, and then ‘flipped’ to produce a mirrored effect. This produces a trim, contemporary look that keeps your original image in full view.
Canvas floating frames
We highly recommend our canvas floating frames, they are a unique and modern approach to framing canvases and look extremely impressive.
The floating Tasmanian Oak frame adds a high-end finish to your canvas print and measures 10mm wide and 45mm deep and floats freely around the wall art. This leaves a 5mm gap between the artwork and the frame, allowing the art piece to be displayed beautifully and professionally. The floating frame really gives the piece an added ‘wow’ factor!
Please note: Raw timber products have variations within the same batches. It is part of the appeal to having a natural product, but we must note that the these materials will always have colour and grain variations.
Rolled canvas (unmounted)
To allow room for stretching, each artwork is printed with an additional white border to be wrapped around the stretcher-bar.
- You will receive a notification with tracking details once your order has been completed and shipped.
- By default all deliveries will require a signature.
- Delivery normally occurs 9am-5pm during weekdays.
Free Standard shipping for purchases up to $99; Free Express shipping for purchases above $99.
Overall lead times
The overall lead times include both production and transit times and are an estimate of the total time in days that it will take to receive your order.
NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT & SA
Metro: 2 Weeks
Regional: 3 Weeks
WA, NT & TAS
All Areas: 3 – 4 Weeks
NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT & SA
Metro: 2 – 3 Weeks
Regional: 3 – 4 Weeks
WA, NT & TAS
All Areas: 4 – 5 Weeks
Note: Lead times are an estimate only, no guarantees are provided.
We provide international shipping as a favour, and not as a core service offering, thus the following notes must be considered:
- International orders are for prints only (un-stretched and unframed).
- We cannot guarantee against the safety or loss in transit, or the overall timing. Generally, the overall lead times for production and delivery is between 5 – 9 weeks.
- Shipping price will be charged at what the couriers quote us, usually this is about $30-80 for most countries.
- Any duties or taxes will need to be paid on the receivers end (we will try to avoid these where possible).
- In general we can fit multiple prints into one single shipment tube so that may be worth considering if there’s any other prints you may be after to make the shipping more efficient in cost.
Please submit a support request with your full address (including country), which prints you’re after and we can provide you with a quote. We accept PayPal or Credit Card for international orders. Prices are in AUD.