Reece George is a Martu man, an Indigenous Australian, from the Pilbara region of North-Western Australia. Reece has taught himself how to use an Apple pencil and an iPad pro to create Aboriginal vector artworks. Vector graphics are the highest quality digital images available, they work better for Aboriginal art because they can be scaled to any size without the loss of image quality.
Fine art printing
Fine art printing isn’t the cheapest method but by far the highest quality approach to printing. It’s designed to achieve the best results in terms of colour, quality and longevity.
Our printer utilises the latest printers, inks, calibrators and high-quality papers to achieve incredible results.
- Printer: Epson SureColor P20070
- Inks: Epson UltraChrome Pro Inks
- Colour Calibration: Barbieri Spectro LFP qb
- Paper: Ilford GALERIE Prestige Fine Art Smooth (200gsm)
Note: Marginal colour variations will occur, the print you hang on your wall may look different to the print you see on your computer screen. The colour reproduction is pretty close but a 100% exact colour match is not possible.
Our framer has been hand-crafting picture frames professionally for over 30 years, mastering the art of creating bespoke frames for any type of framing. Your hand-made frame will include:
- A 2mm thick non-reflective glass sheet reduces glare and reflections through a matte coating on the glass itself, presenting the print beautifully.
- Adhesive foamcore is used as a lightweight backing for dry mounting the print flat to the backing. It’s acid-free to protect your print from fading over long periods of time.
- The D-rings and string hanging system provides a sturdy hanging system for larger items. It’s set up in the orientation you see in the preview.
No-frame (print only) prints
All non-framed images smaller than A3 are trimmed* to the size ordered. All other no-frame images include a 10mm white paper border for handling and protection.
- You will receive a notification with tracking details once your order has been completed and shipped.
- By default, all deliveries will require a signature.
- Delivery normally occurs 9am-5pm during weekdays.
Free Standard shipping for purchases up to $99; Free Express shipping for purchases above $99.
Overall lead times
The overall lead times include both production and transit times and are an estimate of the total time in days that it will take to receive your order.
NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT & SA
Metro: 2 Weeks
Regional: 3 Weeks
WA, NT & TAS
All Areas: 3 – 4 Weeks
NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT & SA
Metro: 2 – 3 Weeks
Regional: 3 – 4 Weeks
WA, NT & TAS
All Areas: 4 – 5 Weeks
Note: Lead times are an estimate only, no guarantees are provided.
We provide international shipping as a favour, and not as a core service offering, thus the following notes must be considered:
- International orders are for prints only (unstretched and unframed).
- We cannot guarantee the safety or loss in transit or the overall timing. Generally, the overall lead times for production and delivery is between 5 – 9 weeks.
- Shipping price will be charged at what the couriers quote us, usually, this is about $30-80 for most countries.
- Any duties or taxes will need to be paid on the receivers end (we will try to avoid these where possible).
- In general, we can fit multiple prints into one single shipment tube. For this reason, it may be worth considering if there are any other prints you may be after, to make the shipping more efficient in cost.
Please submit a support request, including your full address (including country), and the prints you’re after. We will then provide you with a quote. We accept PayPal or Credit Card for international orders. Prices are in AUD.