I’m a Martu man, an Indigenous Australian, from the Pilbara region of North Western Australia (WA).
Here are some other things about me you need to know:
- I lived in the WA Desert with my Grandmother for five years.
- I’m a dreamer.
- Over the span of about twenty-five years, I personally met roughly seventy thousand people going from door-to-door.
- I try to be fun but my girlfriend is the fun one.
- I’m a barista, I work a coffee van in the mornings.
- I’m a critical writer.
- I often feel alone and afraid.
About this website
This is a WordPress website running on the Thesis framework, using the Focus template. This website has been deliberately built to be fast and easy to read, regardless of your connection speed or browsing device.